Six people were arrested over the weekend by Killeen police as a part of a prostitution sting.
The criminal investigations division used listings on Backpage.com to catch people suspected in engaging in sexual activity for money, according to an affidavit.
Those people are:
- Eduardo Salazar III, 22. Salazar was also charged with possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance, between 3 and 28 grams.
- Terrel Lashawn Williams, 27.
- Koury Gene Jones, 33.
- Aldo Alexis Machic, 23, of Fort Hood.
- Daniel George Crocker, 46, of Harker Heights.
- Zavier Ivan Morales-Gonzales, 46.
Each person was issued a $3,000 bond. Crocker, Machic and Salazar were in the Bell County Jail as of 5 p.m. Monday.
In an unrelated case, Dennis Aguilar, 31, was arraigned by Justice of the Peace Bill Cooke on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, less than 1 gram. He was also charged with the failure to identify as a fugitive — a class b misdemeanor — and a probation violation for marijuana possession, a third degree felony.
Aguilar-Martinez is in the Bell County Jail on $25,000 total bond.