Killeen Independent School District officials Thursday announced a series of public meetings to provide information to voters about the proposed school construction and renovation bond program that will be on the May 5 ballot.
District officials will discuss details of the bond program and how it works and is financed, along with other background information about district operations, according to a press release.
The series of public information meetings will provide information to voters in advance of the May 5 election.
Below are the scheduled meetings:
- Feb. 20, 6 p.m. Harker Heights High School, auditorium (1001 E FM 2410 Rd., Harker Heights)
- Feb. 21, 6 p.m. Killeen High School, auditorium (500 N 38th St., Killeen)
- Feb. 22, 6 p.m. Career Center, lecture hall (1320 Stagecoach Road, Killeen)
- March 8, 6 p.m. Nolan Middle School, cafeteria (505 E Jasper Dr. Killeen)
- April 5, 4:30 p.m. Central Texas College, (6200 W Central Texas Expressway., Killeen)
- April 9, 6 p.m. Skipcha Elementary, cafeteria (515 Prospector Trail, Harker Heights)
The district also launched a new bond information website at www.killeenisdbond.org.