More than 500 parents and visiting eighth-grade students toured Copperas Cove High School during the second annual open house Monday. Created by CCHS’s Bulldawg Link Crew, a student group formed last year to help ease the transition between middle school and high school, the event is one of several designed to help orient incoming students and get them more involved in school activities. Parents and students were given tours by faculty and CCHS student volunteers.
- Killeen woman who posted about Hobby Lobby cotton speaks out
- 'Please remove this décor' post on Hobby Lobby’s Facebook page is getting a lot of attention
- Soldier treated, released after shooting
- KISD teacher charged with solicitation of a minor
- Killeen police identify pedestrian struck and killed by car
- KPD identifies homicide victim in Tuesday shooting
- Auto-pedestrian accident in Killeen leaves 1 injured, causes delays
- Cove teen dies from injuries in car wreck
- 1 dead after Killeen shooting
- Killeen man arrested on assault charges
The city will host a public opening celebration for the Brookhaven/Rancier Sidewalk Project at 10 a.m. Thursday behind Brookhaven Elementary School on Haven Drive, according to a release.
The Central Texas Council of Governments is holding a public meeting Wednesday to discuss the Nolan Creek Flood Protection Study and is asking for public input.