• November 1, 2014

Fire in Belton sends 1 to hosptial

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:18 am

BELTON — An early morning structure fire sent one person to the hospital.

Belton firefighters were dispatched to a fire at residence in the 100 block of Palmetto Drive just after 5 a.m. this morning.

It took firefighters 43 minutes to get the blaze under control. One person received second-degree burns and was transported to Scott & White Memorial Hospital, officials said.

Temple firefighters also assisted, and the house received severe smoke and fire damage.

More about

More about

More about

Rules of Conduct

  • 1 Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
  • 2 Don't Threaten or Abuse. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. AND PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.
  • 3 Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
  • 4 Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
  • 5 Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
  • 6 Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.

Welcome to the discussion.

Featured Events