As featured on
Monday, Lampasas county commissioners unanimously voted to expand Bell County’s Drug Court to include Lampasas county. The regional court will begin operating in March. The program is completely funded by a state grant and is free to Lampasas County, officials said. Operating since 2010, Bell County’s Drug Court is an rigorous adult probationary program that helps to address the underlying problems that come with drug addiction and abuse.
- Large fight breaks out at Killeen Mall
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- Killeen police identify Sunday homicide victim
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- Mother worried about lack of progress investigating son's death
- Person dies following shooting in Killeen
- Online dating meet up-turned-shooting sends one to hospital
- Killeen man killed Sunday remembered by cousin
- Shoemaker's Prichett resigns to take job at Summit
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…
The Killeen Police Department Animal Services Unit’s computer network will be down from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday for necessary repairs and upgrades.