A man who may have been shocked by electricity was airlifted to a hospital Monday, according to the Killeen Police Department.

“KPD was dispatched to the 1000 block of Veterans Memorial Blvd. at approximately 3:06 p.m. in reference” to a person who was possibly shocked by electricity, according to a statement from KPD. “Upon the officers arrival, they were located a male victim. .. The victim was airlifted.”

No further information was provided.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.