The following stories also were considered when Herald senior editors compiled the top 10:
- Former Killeen High School football player murdered in Florida a few days after graduating.
- Gatesville voters approve alcohol sales within city limits.
- Killeen homicide total rises sharply in second half of 2012.
- Killeen launches $129 million water infrastructure initiative.
- Florence water woes/area drought.
- Killeen fires finance director, fleet supervisor after investigation.
- Killeen ISD deputy superintendent resigns amid residency questions.
- Cove $4.8 million bond for fire station passes.
- Lampasas builds new fire station.
- Fort Hood increases suicide prevention training.
- Fort Hood opens new stadium.
- Key Avenue construction complete; Fourth Street construction starts.
- Lampasas OKs new city manager.
- Coryell County officials decide not to build jail in 2012.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your linked account: