Friday night rain is bringing flooding to several Killeen streets.
Killeen police spokesperson Carroll Smith said one car was seen "floating" on Stallion Drive, and other streets that typically flood were seen with a lot of water Friday night.
She warned residents to stay in their homes.
"Don't get out on the road because of the rush of rain," Smith said.
Four residents were evacuated from Little Avenue and residents who live in the 700 block of Brook Drive in Killeen also were evacuated.
The Killeen Community Center is open for anyone who has been evacuated.
Killeen roads to avoid include:
- Watercrest Road
- Dimple Street and West Avenue J have been blocked off
- The intersection of Sissom and Valley roads
- James Loop
- Garth Drive
- 28th Street
- 38th Street, under the bridge
- Areas along West Rancier Avenue
- The intersection of Central Texas Expressway and Trimmier Road
- The intersection of Lowes Boulevard and W.S. Young Drive
- The intersection of Illinois and W.S. Young Drive
- The intersection of Terrace and W.S. Young Drive
Just before 8 p.m., the National Weather Service issued a flash flood warning for Bell County until 9:45 p.m.