This Halloween welcome guests into a memorable party filled with fun treats, not scary tricks. These Spider Cupcakes are fun and easy to make.
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (26.5-ounce) bag Snickers or Milky Way Fun Size Bars, unwrapped
- 1 (14-ounce) bag M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween
- 1 (16-ounce) can dark chocolate frosting
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can chocolate sprinkles
- 24 large marshmallows
- 48 black licorice laces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Fill 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Fold candy bars into batter, then transfer to prepared pans.
- Bake 18 to 21 minutes. Remove pans from oven, transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of chocolate frosting in resealable plastic bag.
- Spread tops of cupcakes with remaining frosting, then coat with chocolate sprinkles.
- Cut marshmallows in half horizontally. Using reserved frosting, attach marshmallows to cupcakes as eyes.
- Evenly quarter licorice laces. Press 4 pieces on two sides of each cupcake for spider legs. Dot marshmallow centers with frosting and attach an M&M'S to each. Attach another M&M'S for mouth.
Makes 24 cupcakes