Wholly Guacamole brings a whole new dimension of tastiness to this recipe for Grilled Chicken Fettuccini.
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound fettuccini, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- 1/3 cup green onion
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, seeded, cored and diced
- 3/4 cup Wholly Guacamole
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and cumin together. Toss over chicken to coat.
- Grill chicken for 2 minutes, then turn 45 degrees and cook for another 2 minutes. Flip chicken over and repeat.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice the partially cooked chicken into strips.
- Start boiling water for fettuccini. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt if desired. Follow directions on packaging for cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- Add canola oil to large pan over medium-high heat. Sauté pepper strips.
- Add chicken and cook for at least 4 minutes. Add green onion, lemon juice, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and diced tomatoes.
- After 1 minute, remove pan from heat and fold in guacamole mix and cooked fettuccini.
Yield 4 servings