Progress 2016 - A special publication brought to you by the Killeen Daily Herald.
- As community wonders, Copperas Cove officials remain silent on football coach
- Community reacts to Welch’s departure from Cove
- Parent claims Shoemaker HS teacher called daughter ‘sexy’
- 3rd Cavalry Regiment deploying to Iraq
- Cove ISD to consider Jack Welch resignation
- Killeen shooting leaves one person dead Monday
- Jack Welch, long time Copperas Cove coach, gone from district
- Killeen ISD police charge student at Palo Alto with assault
- U.S. Marshals arrest Harker Heights murder suspect in California
- 'Movie money' being passed as real in Harker Heights, authorities warn
The Copperas Cove Civic Center, 1206 W. Avenue B, will be the site of the Parks and Recreation Department town hall meeting to be held at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
Ches’s Restaurant, 1807 E. Business Highway 190, Copperas Cove, will be the site where voters can discuss the issues over a cup of coffee with Julie Oliver, Democratic candidate for U.S. House of Representatives District 25 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on May 3.
A truck driver flagged down a Lampasas police officer Monday afternoon after being stopped by a man impersonating an officer, officials said.
The Copperas Cove Civic Center, 1206 W. Ave. B, will be the site of the Parks and Recreation Department town hall meeting to be held at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday.