- Heights woman robbed at gunpoint
- Snow and sleet in Killeen-area forecast, NWS says
- Police: No bomb found at Harker Heights Sam's Club
- Couple accused of selling drugs
- Coryell County inmate death ruled a homicide
- KPD fugitive list attracts attention
- Trampoline parks coming to Killeen
- Killeen police release wanted list
- Cold fronts to sweep through Killeen this week
- KISD board to consider proposed $426 million school bond issue
Copperas Cove is diverting traffic away from the main gate of the Cove City Cemetery at East Avenue A through Wednesday for road repair work, according to a news release.
BELTON — The Bell County Commissioners Court unanimously approved the appointment of Harker Heights Mayor Pro Tem Hal Schiffman as the county’s representative on the board of directors of the Tax Appraisal District of Bell County.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving will hold its annual Austin Jingle Bell 5K on Sunday to support drunk driving victims and survivors. Organizers of the event say they expect more than 1,000 runners and walkers to participate.