1. Linda and Mike Cornett, owners of Tenroc Ranch in Salado, which hosted the Paint the Ranch Red Gala.
2. Donna Dun and Laurie Benton started the American Heart Association’s annual gala in 2002.
3. From left, Pete and Tina Alderman, Gayla Fossum, a 2014 Gala committee member, and Robert Ray of Salado.
4. From left, Bill Hall, Charlie Sheffield and Richard “PeeWee” Reaves of the Robin Hood Auctioneer crew.
5. Millie Henn, a 2014 Gala committee member and heart patient at Scott & White Medical Center in Temple.
6. Lenore and Chris Chiles, a cardiologist at Scott & White Medical Center, with Kathy and Todd Denton of Salado.
7. Bell County Judge Jon Burrows, left, mingles with other guests at the gala. Burrows was the keynote speaker at “Paint the Ranch Red ... A Night Under The Stars,” which was sponsored by Scott & White Healthcare and raised money for the American Heart Association.
8. Dr. Glen Couchman, and his wife, Heidi.
9. Paul Cox performs for guests at the gala.