My seven year old daughter and I were driving around Harker Heights and saw this adorable popcorn shop called Pop CornUtopia on Miller's Crossing (across from the post office)! We stopped in and we were greeted by the lovely Amy Summerill who owns, along with her husband Troy, the company.
They have a huge selection of flavored popcorn, all made from scratch! Amy and Troy do not use premixes! The team have spent hours devising and perfecting their recipes with different spices for the right flavors.
Right now, they have a rewards program where you get five stars, you get $5 off your purchase! While you are there, you get a star for purchasing $5 or more and when you get the text message, enter your email address and get another star! TWO STARS ALREADY! AND....they offer 10% military discount!
I am all about supporting locally owned businesses and when they offer discounts and/or rewards program? Even better!
Stop by and try samples of the variety of flavors! I love the Key Lime Pie, Birthday Cake, Ebony & Ivory and the movie theater popcorn! It is so hard to choose what to buy!
- Killeen woman dies from COVID-19 after being in Bell County Jail; family outraged
- Relatives remember Killeen homicide victim amid string of weekend shootings
- Killeen woman invents and unveils hair braiding device
- Details released regarding July homicide
- Heights High parents frustrated by KISD proposed rezoning
- Driver shot on Interstate 14 in Heights
- Killeen middle school students arrested with gun on campus
- Killeen police: 5-year-old girl, adult woman injured in shooting
- Belton teen charged in pursuit drove 100 mph to make curfew
- With 3 homicides last week, street gangs in Killeen are increasingly problematic in the city