Fort Hood Army 10-Miler Team Time Trials: Fort Hood Family and MWR will conduct two 10-Mile Time Trial events to assess and select active-duty military team members to represent Fort Hood at the 2013 Army Ten-Miler on Oct. 20 in Washington, D.C.
The time trials will be conducted on Saturday and July 20 with a start time of 6:30 a.m. The course will be an out and back course that begins and ends in the vicinity of the Shell and Valero Stations just off of U.S. Highway 190 in Nolanville on South Main Street.
Participants interested in training for the 10-miler prior to the time trials, are welcome to attend training sessions that are conducted twice weekly. Interval training is conducted at the Harker Heights High School Track on Tuesday and a tempo run begins at Carl Levin Park in Harker Heights on Thursday. Training on both days begins at 5:45 a.m.
For more information, contact Sgt. Maj. Timothy Wagley at
- New burger joint set to open in Cove
- Positive portrayals: Black gun owners from Bell, Coryell featured in Post photo essay
- Killeen woman accused of giving alcohol to child
- One injured in Killeen shooting
- Former KISD board candidate highlights district’s finances
- Cove man files lawsuit against Coryell County and sheriff’s office
- Sleepy suspect leads to meth arrest in Killeen
- Killeen police: Pair accused of stealing $38,000 to pay for court costs
- Business owners serve best food in the galaxy
- Belton Lake angler lands pending record channel catfish