OMAHA, Neb. — Several states scaled back their reporting on the coronavirus this month just as cases in the nation tripled. The delta variant of the virus is spreading quickly among the unvaccinated in some states.
The City of Copperas Cove had its first case of coronavirus reported this week. Bell County and the City of Lampasas have issued stay at home orders for residents. Should Coryell County or Copperas Cove follow suit?
- Copperas Cove native serves as a member of U.S. Navy’s “silent service”
- New Cove Chamber leader envisions thriving tourism in the city
- CCISD campuses under construction in advance of August opening
- New Cove animal shelter cost may be on November ballot
- City of Cove issues $8.215M in certificates of obligation
- Cove Chamber announces new president/CEO
- Rookie teacher learns languages of students to ensure academic success
- Cove student wins District Exchange Club A.C.E. of the Year award
- Cove bar hosts Skate World reunion party
- Pink Warrior Angels host 6th anniversary celebration
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.