MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Four Minneapolis officers involved in the arrest of a black man who died in police custody were fired Tuesday, hours after a bystander’s video showed an officer kneeling on the handcuffed man’s neck, even after he pleaded that he could not breathe and stopped moving.
The City of Copperas Cove had its first case of coronavirus reported this week. Bell County and the City of Lampasas have issued stay at home orders for residents. Should Coryell County or Copperas Cove follow suit?
- School maintenance projects accomplished during pandemic
- Cove council discusses tough choices to balance general fund budget
- COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT: “Kids First” approach results in step team, appropriate behavior club at Fairview/Miss Jewell
- TIARA TRAVELS: Junior Miss Five Hills helps Cove retail reopen
- Fairview/Miss Jewell teachers surprise students with driveway messages
- Parade honors retiring Mae Stevens Learning Academy principal
- CCISD names employees of the year
- Cove officials give update on COVID-19 activities and plans
- CCISD athletes sign letters of intent to play collegiate sports
- Guarded optimism as Cove sales tax revenue stays ahead of coronavirus curve
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.