SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Northern California sheriff says three people have died in a fast-moving wildfire west of Redding.
The City of Copperas Cove had its first case of coronavirus reported this week. Bell County and the City of Lampasas have issued stay at home orders for residents. Should Coryell County or Copperas Cove follow suit?
- Gone but not forgotten — football teams honor late student
- Dyslexia teacher sees potential in all students
- Military spouse running for city council
- Cove PD humbled by rally of support
- Kindergartener works to keep fellow students fed
- Five Hills royalty staying busy despite pandemic
- Cove elementary students receive ID badges
- Cove councilman running to keep seat
- Hundreds of pounds of trash collected in Cove
- New gun range owner says owning a range is a dream come true
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.