The City of Copperas Cove had its first case of coronavirus reported this week. Bell County and the City of Lampasas have issued stay at home orders for residents. Should Coryell County or Copperas Cove follow suit?
- Coryell judge: County will not have waiting list for vaccine
- Copperas Cove council approves recommended utility assistance program
- TIARA TRAVELS: Five Hills baby queen and king raise money for Hope Pregnancy Center
- Volunteers from throughout Central Texas participate in MLK Day cleanup campaign
- CCISD board approves COVID sick leave extension, purchase of land
- Free Little Libraries get a makeover
- Copperas Cove High School Excel Club holds meet and greet
- TEA matches city funding to increase technology access in Copperas Cove
- Copperas Cove residents pay respects to fallen veterans
- Quilts of Valor project still going strong in Central Texas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.