The City of Copperas Cove had its first case of coronavirus reported this week. Bell County and the City of Lampasas have issued stay at home orders for residents. Should Coryell County or Copperas Cove follow suit?
- School staffer turns volunteer work into paying job
- Cove PD Lt. graduates from leadership command college
- Public event planned in Gatesville
- Schools and city go orange to draw awareness to bullying
- Cove council discusses purchase of more water rights
- City offices closed Monday
- City announces Halloween decorating contest
- Community and schools provide overwhelming response to bullying prevention campaign
- Area residents march against abortion law in Copperas Cove
- Electronic math slates free teachers to be fully engaged with students
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.