The City of Copperas Cove had its first case of coronavirus reported this week. Bell County and the City of Lampasas have issued stay at home orders for residents. Should Coryell County or Copperas Cove follow suit?
- Local developer says new houses have been vandalized and had supplies stolen
- Electronic math slates free teachers to be fully engaged with students
- Special education aide makes school a welcoming place
- Cove Moose Lodge hosting car and bike show
- Early voting set to begin Monday
- Camp Caylor hosting Barktoberfest
- Community and schools provide overwhelming response to bullying prevention campaign
- CTC seeks vendors for Halloween event
- Teacher aide’s flexibility earns her Paraprofessional of the Year honor
- CTC Patio Café dinner series features Indian cuisine
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.