The City of Copperas Cove had its first case of coronavirus reported this week. Bell County and the City of Lampasas have issued stay at home orders for residents. Should Coryell County or Copperas Cove follow suit?
- Copperas Cove native serves aboard Navy nuclear submarine
- State rep. gives legislative update to Cove conservatives
- Cove female coaches and athletes speak out on Title IX 50th anniversary
- Grab a cone with a cop at annual event
- Hundreds attend Pride Month celebration in Kempner
- Martin Walker Elementary teacher connects with every student
- Fairview teacher focused on growth
- Cove High graduate works to help celebrate Central Texas gay community
- City to implement new 4-way stop
- Area kids usher in summer with annual event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.