LONDON (AP) — Hundreds of women and their babies suffered “avoidable harm" because Britain's healthcare system ignored serious concerns raised about some medical treatments, a scathing review into three National Health Service scandals found Wednesday.
- Petition to shut down Fort Hood has over 264,000 signatures
- Killeen woman makes initial court appearance
- UPDATE: Killeen woman says she helped dispose of soldier she thought was Guillen
- Fort Hood officials: Vanessa Guillen investigation "is not over and efforts are ongoing"
- Killeen man charged after death of baby
- Fort Hood suspect kills self, police say
- Second set of remains still shrouded in mystery
- Authorities uncover more remains as part of Guillen investigation
- Family of Vanessa Guillen holding Fort Hood responsible
- KISD has released its calendar for the upcoming school year