GREEN BAY — Perhaps once he gets acclimated to his new team and a new scheme, Jaylon Smith will indeed back up his I’m-still-elite proclamation with his play.
Is the Killeen school board denying a resident's free speech rights by making them not wear their protest sign at a recent Killeen ISD meeting?
- Hurricane’s path slated to go through Killeen-Fort Hood
- Soldier was served initial child support paperwork; 4 days later, police said he fatally shot the mother
- Woman wants Waffle House in Heights
- 30 years later: Former Killeen detective recounts gunfight with Luby’s shooter
- Killeen ISD board member calls out protester’s sign
- Body found near railroad tracks outside Fort Hood was 50-year-old man
- 4 injured in overnight shooting at Killeen nightclub
- Judge sentences Killeen man who tried to change plea from guilty to not-guilty
- Halloween schedules and events for the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Police find meth, ecstasy after domestic fight