NEW YORK (AP) — Two years after Jeffrey Epstein's suicide behind bars, a jury is set to be picked Monday in New York City to determine a central question in the long-running sex trafficking case: Was his longtime companion, Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s puppet or accomplice?
Do you think Killeen City Council members should be paid $1,000 per month instead of $100 per month?
- Deputy director resigns after Killeen and other state vet cemeteries called ‘money losing programs’
- Vehicle rolls over, catches fire on I-14 in Killeen
- Cove expected to complete land swap with Fort Hood
- Family seeks help in aftermath of Thanksgiving fire
- Contract closes for new 370-unit apartment complex in Killeen
- Killeen toddler hospitalized after being struck by car
- Affidavit: Killeen police find meth after checking on man
- Former Heights Harley-Davidson building coming down
- Home for the Holidays: Lampasas actor and musician breaking decades-old Thanksgiving tradition
- Coryell County grand jury indicts man after police say he assaulted, choked pregnant woman