NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Explosions rocked two of Somalia's largest cities on Saturday as officials said a suicide car bomber detonated near the port in Mogadishu and a land mine in a restaurant on the outskirts of Baidoa killed four people.
- Fort Hood suspect kills self, police say
- Petition to shut down Fort Hood has over 264,000 signatures
- UPDATE: Killeen woman says she helped dispose of soldier she thought was Guillen
- Another set of remains found in Killeen
- Mothers want Army to change protocol in search for missing soldiers
- Bell County coronavirus cases still rising; latest death is Killeen woman
- Fort Hood officials: Vanessa Guillen investigation "is not over and efforts are ongoing"
- Killeen mayor mandates mask requirement citywide
- Army publishes FAQs about Pfc. Vanessa Guillen
- A change in wording: Face masks no longer mandatory for Bell County businesses