CAPE TOWN, South Africa (AP) — A new Zulu king was named in South Africa amid scenes of chaos after members of the royal family questioned Prince Misuzulu Zulu's claim to the title following his father's death, and bodyguards suddenly whisked him away from the public announcement at a palace.
- HHHS student excels in sports and in studies
- City of Harker Heights holds Fun Day in the Park for area residents
- Heights council OKs changes to solid waste collection rules
- 18 Heights students earn KISD Foundation scholarships
- Heights city council races, KISD board seats on ballot
- Pulling weeds, setting the stage
- More in-person city events, activities planned for May
- HHHS coach likes energy of Heights community
- Library to host Jedi training workshop
- Lady Knight likes friendly environment
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.