The city of Copperas Cove will issue certificates of obligation for the upcoming Fiscal Year 2021 for less than was originally projected.
- I’ve got a pair of ThunderCats tearing around my living room
- Parks and Rec Fest draws large crowd to Carl Levin Park
- Killeen ISD board weighs rezoning 750 HHHS students
- City Council awards contracts for employee benefits plans
- Heights City Council approves plat for construction of new church east of Comanche Gap Road
- Musician entertains area children with percussion show
- First jury trial since 2020 ends with 75-year sentence in Heights robbery case
- Heights staff reviewing safety measures after Saturday gun incident
- Area children learn science behind scuba diving
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.