We’re living longer on average, but the number of years we’re healthy hasn’t kept up. This lagging “health span ” translates into more time living with serious illness and disabilities at the end of our lives.
Do you think Killeen City Council members should be paid $1,000 per month instead of $100 per month?
- Deputy director resigns after Killeen and other state vet cemeteries called ‘money losing programs’
- Vehicle rolls over, catches fire on I-14 in Killeen
- Cove expected to complete land swap with Fort Hood
- Family seeks help in aftermath of Thanksgiving fire
- Contract closes for new 370-unit apartment complex in Killeen
- Killeen toddler hospitalized after being struck by car
- Affidavit: Killeen police find meth after checking on man
- Former Heights Harley-Davidson building coming down
- Home for the Holidays: Lampasas actor and musician breaking decades-old Thanksgiving tradition
- Coryell County grand jury indicts man after police say he assaulted, choked pregnant woman