LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities believe rising rapper Pop Smoke was shot and killed during a Los Angeles home-invasion robbery in February after his social media posts led five suspects to the house he was renting, police said after detectives arrested the group Thursday morning.
- Killeen woman makes initial court appearance
- Petition to shut down Fort Hood has over 264,000 signatures
- Killeen man charged after death of baby
- KISD has released its calendar for the upcoming school year
- Second set of remains still shrouded in mystery
- Killeen mural near tattoo shop honors Vanessa Guillen
- Judge reduces bond for soldier accused of shooting woman
- Fort Hood officials: Vanessa Guillen investigation "is not over and efforts are ongoing"
- GoFundMe for Spc. Vanessa Guillen search activist nearing $15,000 goal
- Killeen-area residents come out to watch fireworks despite coronavirus