The Guantanamo detainees were promised they were being sent to a Muslim country for rehabilitation that would help integrate them into society, opening the way to jobs, money, and marriage, according to their lawyers and families.
- Killeen ISD spokeswoman arrested on misdemeanor charge after domestic incident
- Man who was missing from Fort Hood found "Alive and Safe"
- Army soldier’s grievance denied by KISD after comments at a June board meeting
- Affidavit details accusations against KISD spokeswoman
- KISD has now had 176 positive cases of the coronavirus including students and staff
- Flash mob at Killeen H-E-B promotes arts event
- Killeen police need assistance identifying man they say deposited forged checks
- KISD leaders react to the arrest of KISD spokeswoman
- Study: Killeen intersection needs traffic signal change
- Video calls Black people ‘stupid’ if they vote for Brad Buckley