Australia’s coronavirus hot spot, Victoria state, on Monday recorded its lowest number of new infections in more than three months as the nation’s second-largest city, Melbourne, further eased its lockdown restrictions.
- Killeen man set to be executed in Indiana Thursday for brutal double murder at Fort Hood in 1999
- 2 dead in plane crash in Harker Heights near Killeen city limits
- COVID-19 cases continuing to be reported in Killeen ISD
- Killeen country singer has a No. 1 song
- Pilot killed in crash Thursday was an experienced pilot
- Multiple shots fired in altercation outside Killeen nightclub
- Two more Bell County COVID-19 deaths as officials see ‘potential upward swing'
- Police say man fatally shot woman Saturday night at Killeen home
- Killeen homicides continue to rise in 2020
- Six men arrested in Temple-area prostitution sting