GENEVA (AP) — The World Meteorological Organization reported Monday that greenhouse gas concentrations hit a new record high last year and increased at a faster rate than the annual average for the last decade despite a temporary reduction during pandemic-related lockdowns.
Do you think Killeen City Council members should be paid $1,000 per month instead of $100 per month?
- Local resident encounters large rattlesnake on a walk in Killeen area
- Burger restaurant opens in north Killeen
- Killeen issues citywide boil water notice
- As boil-water notice continues, some Killeen eateries still closed
- In wake of Killeen boil-water order, disinfection process for entire area to change
- Gatesville man found guilty of kidnapping; victim says she was bound, gagged, raped
- Killeen stores report water issues as citywide boil-water order still in place
- Fort Hood brigade preparing for upcoming mission in Europe
- State police say vehicle from fatal accident in Killeen was stolen
- Tricare pharmacy network exits partnership with Walmart