BEIJING (AP) — Asian stock markets fell further Monday after the omicron variant of the coronavirus was found in more countries and governments imposed travel controls.
Do you think Killeen City Council members should be paid $1,000 per month instead of $100 per month?
- Vehicle rolls over, catches fire on I-14 in Killeen
- Deputy director resigns after Killeen and other state vet cemeteries called ‘money losing programs’
- Family seeks help in aftermath of Thanksgiving fire
- Cove expected to complete land swap with Fort Hood
- Contract closes for new 370-unit apartment complex in Killeen
- Killeen toddler hospitalized after being struck by car
- Affidavit: Killeen police find meth after checking on man
- Former Heights Harley-Davidson building coming down
- Home for the Holidays: Lampasas actor and musician breaking decades-old Thanksgiving tradition
- Coryell County grand jury indicts man after police say he assaulted, choked pregnant woman