WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration has formally notified the United Nations of its withdrawal from the World Health Organization, although the pullout won’t take effect until next year, meaning it could be rescinded under a new administration or if circumstances change.
- Fort Hood suspect kills self, police say
- Petition to shut down Fort Hood has over 264,000 signatures
- UPDATE: Killeen woman says she helped dispose of soldier she thought was Guillen
- Killeen woman makes initial court appearance
- Fort Hood officials: Vanessa Guillen investigation "is not over and efforts are ongoing"
- Killeen mayor mandates mask requirement citywide
- Authorities uncover more remains as part of Guillen investigation
- Family of Vanessa Guillen holding Fort Hood responsible
- Killeen man charged after death of baby
- Family of Vanessa Guillen outraged over death of soldier