The Harker Heights Police Department is investigating a double homicide in the 2500 block of Red Fern Drive in south Harker Heights.
- Grey Wolves dominate Bobcats in the first game of the year
- Roos pounce on Patriots 42-23 in season opener
- FUTURE STARS: Liberty Hill 7A wins season-opening thriller on gridiron
- Waxahachie runs past Cove for 34-7 win
- TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCORES
- Belton falters after halftime, falls 36-27 to Georgetown
- Gatesville ISD cancels football games against Lampasas due to COVID-19 concerns
- TUESDAY ROUNDUP: Cove volleyballers sweep Belton to open district play
- Lady Dawgs down Elgin for first volleyball win of season
- CROSS COUNTRY: Ellison's Crittenden wins at Pro-Fit Invitational
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.