TOKYO (AP) — The Jamaican sprinter and her Olympic-record time captured everyone's attention. What's under foot, though, might have been a factor when Elaine Thompson-Herah broke a 33-year-old Olympic record in the women's 100 meters.
- Lampasas grad Steffin McCarter ready to take flight in Olympic men's long jump
- Cove freshman Perez earns spot on TSWA all-state softball team
- Ellison's Keller stays grounded, focused as D1 offers start pouring in
- Realignment takes next step; SEC votes to invite Texas, Oklahoma into league in 2025
- More the merrier: Big 12 coaches like proposed 12-team playoff expansion
- Former Belton star Bishoff takes on challenge of fixing Lady Roo softball
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.