NEW YORK (AP) — Jeffrey Epstein's longtime confidante Ghislaine Maxwell was transferred Monday to a New York City jail plagued by coronavirus concerns and other problems as she faces charges that she recruited girls, one as young as 14, for him to sexually abuse.
- TRACK: Cove sprinter Copeland signs with Tarleton State
- FOOTBALL: Roos begin third week of camp with eye on virus shutdowns
- BASKETBALL: Cove grad Pierce is 2nd Bulldawg to sign with Midland U.
- WELCOME BACK! Summer camps bring HS coaches, athletes together again
- Badger football will start season ranked No. 3
- Gatesville football field to have new turf
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.