SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The family of a Utah man who was shot at nearly 30 times and killed as he ran from police filed a lawsuit Friday against Salt Lake City and its police department.
- Gatesville ISD cancels football games against Lampasas due to COVID-19 concerns
- Grey Wolves dominate Bobcats in the first game of the year
- After late start, Cove volleyball aiming for another big season
- FOOTBALL: New coach Hammett looking to get Cove back to winning ways
- Kera Harvey 2nd, Ellison girls third at Ennis cross country meet
- TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCORES
- BACK IN THE STING OF THINGS: Hornets end 14-game losing streak
- Buffs fall 34-3 to Goldthwaite in nondistrict finale
- Lampasas football game at China Spring canceled
- Lady Dawgs down Elgin for first volleyball win of season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.