The city of Copperas Cove will issue certificates of obligation for the upcoming Fiscal Year 2021 for less than was originally projected.
- Cove freshman Perez earns spot on TSWA all-state softball team
- Ellison's Keller stays grounded, focused as D1 offers start pouring in
- Lampasas grad McCarter among qualifiers for Olympic track
- More the merrier: Big 12 coaches like proposed 12-team playoff expansion
- Former Belton star Bishoff takes on challenge of fixing Lady Roo softball
- Sarkisian focuses on now: New Texas Longhorns coach not looking at past results
- Former Lady Dawg hooper returns to visit hometown
- Baylor’s Aranda glad healthy Bernard back at LB
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.