OWATONNA, Minn. (AP) — A Minnesota woman who pleaded guilty to fatally shooting a woman in Florida so she could assume her identity has been returned to her home state to face trial on allegations that she killed her husband in 2018.
- TRACK: Cove sprinter Copeland signs with Tarleton State
- FOOTBALL: Roos begin third week of camp with eye on virus shutdowns
- BASKETBALL: Cove grad Pierce is 2nd Bulldawg to sign with Midland U.
- WELCOME BACK! Summer camps bring HS coaches, athletes together again
- Badger football will start season ranked No. 3
- Gatesville football field to have new turf
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.