PHOENIX (AP) — Devin Booker scored 33 points, Chris Paul had 15 of his a season-high 27 points in the fourth quarter, and the Phoenix Suns rallied for a 115-109 win over the short-handed Utah Jazz on Monday night.
- FRIDAY BASKETBALL PREVIEW: Heights-Belton games among tonight's intriguing matchups
- Tigers top short-handed No. 13 Knights for 12-6A lead
- 12-6A BASKETBALL: Temple scores first 12, but Ellison boys win by 12
- Tigers’ torrid shooting too much for Grey Wolves to overcome in 62-56 win
- Heights girls wallop Belton 59-28 to shrink logjam atop 12-6A
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ROUNDUP: 8A Cavaliers win first two in Killeen ISD A-team tourney
- MIDDLE SCHOOL BASKETBALL: Unbeaten Smith 7A boys cruise to 9th straight win
- Ellison girls beat Temple, remain in 1st-place tie
- Tem-Cats start 2nd half of 12-6A with win over Lady Roos
- Timely shots lift Belton to win over Shoemaker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.