AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — SailPoint Technologies Holdings Inc. (SAIL) on Monday reported a loss of $15.3 million in its first quarter.
- Dawgs rally to beat Mansfield 5-3 in playoff series opener
- TRACK: Shoemaker's 4x200 relay, Ellison's Spiller lead state meet qualifiers
- Salado’s Pierce named 18-4A boys soccer MVP
- Tigers blank Duncanville in series opener, stretch win streak to 11
- TUESDAY ROUNDUP: Stephenville edges Gatesville for final 6-4A softball playoff spot
- BASEBALL: After narrow escape in Game 1, Midway wins 11-3 to sweep Ellison
- Waxahachie scores two late runs to beat Heights in Game 1
- Elle Fox to cap stellar Cove golf career with appearance at state tourney
- STATE TRACK: Wolves get bronze in 4x200 relay, but expected more
- 6A SOFTBALL: Mansfield takes Game 1 of series vs. sloppy Belton
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.