Jordan Poole came off the bench to score 30 points with a season-high seven 3-pointers to take some pressure off Stephen Curry, and the Golden State Warriors beat the Chicago Bulls 119-111. Zach LaVine’s 3-pointer with 2:27 to play got Chicago within 110-109 before Draymond Green answered from deep moments later on the other end.Splash Brother Klay Thompson added 26 points with a key 3-pointer with 6:03 to play on a pass from Curry after Chicago had pulled within 105-101. Curry scored 19 points with 11 rebounds and six assists playing in foul trouble.
- Jones passes mentor Manley as Ellison's winningest boys basketball coach
- Young Grey Wolves take big step by closing out Cove for 73-59 win
- No. 16 Lady Badgers get long-awaited win over bigger neighbor Cove
- Harker Heights Knights making final preparations for regional finals
- TEXAS HS FOOTBALL PLAYOFF PAIRINGS
- Greater Killeen-Fort Hood Weekly Bowling Report Nov. 29
- Big-play Knights rout Dekaney, 63-35, advance to regional finals
- D3 PLAYOFFS: No. 3 UMHB holds off 5th-ranked Trinity 24-17 to reach 3rd round
- Harker Heights Knights look to keep playoff train rolling
- Ellison grad Tandoh key part of experienced UMHB O-line
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.