Promising to find out how good — or bad — the streets of Killeen are, a study of city roads initiated more than a year ago is in draft form and being reviewed by city officials.
- Big 12 chooses 10-game plan for new season
- American Southwest Conference announces decision on fall sports
- UIL delays start of 5A/6A fall sports seasons
- Killeen Parks and Rec joins the National Alliance for Youth Sports as a member organization
- GOT IT COVERED: Strength and conditioning camps resume with athletes in masks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.