OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A group of Oklahoma students and educators on Tuesday filed a federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of a law that bans the teaching of certain concepts of race and racism.
- Heights edges Shoemaker 57-56 in overtime thriller
- WEEK 8 PREVIEW: Tightened 12-6A race highlights rare 3-day weekend of games
- Roos fall to 0-4 in 12-6A with 30-14 loss to Bryan
- CROSS COUNTRY: Ellison's Crittenden, Belton boys, girls repeat as 12-6A champs
- Gibson leads 8A Grizzlies to comeback win over Palo Alto
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ROUNDUP: 8A Grizzlies top Liberty Hill in thriller
- Ellison routs Cove 55-7, controls own fate in 12-6A playoff race
- Belton secures playoff spot early with sweep at Shoemaker
- TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCORES -- Week 8
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ROUNDUP: Jones leads 7A Mustangs past Panthers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.