MOSCOW (AP) — A doctor for imprisoned Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, who is in the third week of a hunger strike, says his health is deteriorating rapidly and the 44-year-old Kremlin critic could be on the verge of death.
- 12-6A BASEBALL: Belton wins 6-2 at Cove, ends night with sole possession of 1st place
- 12-6A SOFTBALL: Belton uses 5-run 5th inning to get past Temple
- FULL CIRCLE: Heights CF hits go-ahead homer in 8th after striking out 3 times
- 12-6A BASEBALL: Tigers cruise behind 10-run 2nd, Shadrick no-hitter
- TUESDAY ROUNDUP: Walk-off wins for Badger softball, Bronco baseball
- TRACK: Shoemaker boys win 12-6A meet; Heights girls tie for title
- BOYS SOCCER: Killeen High's Diakite, Ellison coach Dunnells earn top 12-6A honors
- BASEBALL: Belton holds off Heights rally, increases lead in 12-6A to 2 games
- 12-6A BASEBALL: Surging Eagles down reeling Wildcats 6-3
- TUESDAY ROUNDUP: Cove's Schmidt tosses 1-hitter to beat Shoemaker 1-0
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.