TOKYO (AP) — Asian shares are mostly higher, with Tokyo stocks gaining on expectations that a pandemic state of emergency will be lifted for all of Japan.
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Angelo State a sort of homecoming for Cove’s Honea
- Cove WR Smith chooses New Mexico Military Institute
- Cove soccer player headed to Iowa to continue college career
- Copperas Cove soccer player to continue career in college
- GIRLS SOCCER: Instead of playoff wins, Hornets load up on 17-4A accolades
- GIRLS SOCCER: Cove’s Lumpkin signs with Iowa junior college
- BASKETBALL: Cove guard Sobers will play for Midland University
- KISD's livestreamed signing day a virtual success
- Former Heights pitcher Cole headed to Lamar University
- ALL-DISTRICT: 12-6A softball stars honored despite shortened season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.