GENEVA (AP) — A panel of human rights experts working with the United Nations said Monday that former Renault-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn was wrongly detained in Japan and has urged “compensation” for him from the Japanese government.
- No. 10 Ellison routs Midway, giving coach Jones his 300th career win
- BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Sophomores lead the way as No. 10 Ellison cruises to 2-0 start
- Ellison coach McKinnon begins 15th season with milestone win
- BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: No. 10 Ellison boys roll in season opener
- 4A-D1 PLAYOFFS: CC Miller upsets No. 2 Lampasas 54-49 in thriller
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ROUNDUP: Johnson's 4 TDs help 7A Lions win 31-19
- 12-6A FOOTBALL: Sanford, Knights run past Roos 52-23
- TEXAS HS FOOTBALL SCORES, PAIRINGS
- SATURDAY ROUNDUP: No. 10 Ellison overcomes slow start to beat San Marcos 72-65
- 4A-D2 PLAYOFFS: Salado holds off Bellville to advance to 3rd round
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.