VALLETTA, Malta (AP) — An independent inquiry into the murder of investigative journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia released on Thursday has found that the Maltese state “has to bear responsibility” for the assassination due the culture of impunity emanating from the highest levels of government.
- Lampasas grad Steffin McCarter ready to take flight in Olympic men's long jump
- Cove freshman Perez earns spot on TSWA all-state softball team
- Ellison's Keller stays grounded, focused as D1 offers start pouring in
- More the merrier: Big 12 coaches like proposed 12-team playoff expansion
- Former Belton star Bishoff takes on challenge of fixing Lady Roo softball
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.