Several progressive lawmakers on Tuesday introduced a bill that would reimpose a nationwide eviction moratorium at a time when deaths from COVID-19 are running at their highest levels since early March.
- WEEK 4 PREVIEW: With 12-6A on bye, smaller schools grab spotlight
- WEEK 4 TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCORES
- 4A-D2 No. 5 China Spring blows out Lampasas in 2nd half
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ROUNDUP: McMilan leads 8A Grizzlies to win
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ROUNDUP: Patterson leads Smith 8A to 2-0 start
- Ellison starts 2-0 in 12-6A with sweep at Temple
- Belton continues midseason surge, sweeps Shoemaker for 3-0 start in District 12-6A
- Lake Belton uses extra effort for 28-14 win over Yoe
- VOLLEYBALL: Lady Tigers take down defending 12-6A champ Lady Knights
- Salado races past Mexia in 57-0 rout
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.