WASHINGTON (AP) — A Republican political operative pardoned by President Donald Trump after his conviction in a 2012 bribery plot has been charged again with campaign-related crimes, this time involving a 2016 illegal campaign contribution scheme and a Russian national.
- WEEK 4 PREVIEW: With 12-6A on bye, smaller schools grab spotlight
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ROUNDUP: McMilan leads 8A Grizzlies to win
- WEEK 4 TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCORES
- 4A-D2 No. 5 China Spring blows out Lampasas in 2nd half
- Ellison starts 2-0 in 12-6A with sweep at Temple
- Belton continues midseason surge, sweeps Shoemaker for 3-0 start in District 12-6A
- Lake Belton uses extra effort for 28-14 win over Yoe
- Unflappable Knights roll on, 64-28, despite last-minute schedule change
- VOLLEYBALL: Lady Tigers take down defending 12-6A champ Lady Knights
- TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCORES - WEEK 3
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.