MADRID (AP) — A Spanish judge on Thursday threw out a lawsuit against the leader of a movement seeking independence for Western Sahara from Morocco that had accused him of torture, genocide and other crimes.
- Lampasas grad Steffin McCarter ready to take flight in Olympic men's long jump
- Cove freshman Perez earns spot on TSWA all-state softball team
- Ellison's Keller stays grounded, focused as D1 offers start pouring in
- More the merrier: Big 12 coaches like proposed 12-team playoff expansion
- Former Belton star Bishoff takes on challenge of fixing Lady Roo softball
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.