NEW YORK (AP) — New York City will require all of its municipal workers — including teachers and police officers — to get coronavirus vaccines by mid-September or face weekly COVID-19 testing, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Monday.
- Lampasas grad Steffin McCarter ready to take flight in Olympic men's long jump
- Cove freshman Perez earns spot on TSWA all-state softball team
- Ellison's Keller stays grounded, focused as D1 offers start pouring in
- Lampasas grad McCarter among qualifiers for Olympic track
- More the merrier: Big 12 coaches like proposed 12-team playoff expansion
- Former Belton star Bishoff takes on challenge of fixing Lady Roo softball
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.