NEW YORK (AP) — Warren Buffett resigned Wednesday as trustee of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which says it will announce plans in July to answer questions raised about its leadership structure as it deals with the divorce of its two founders.
- KHS graduate set to compete in Olympic track trials
- VICTORY BOWL BASEBALL: Cove's Cochran gets save in Red team's 12-10 win
- VICTORY BOWL: Academy star leads Blue team in softball blowout
- Several KISD athletes set to compete in Victory Bowl games
- Former CenTex stars return for 12th edition of free football and cheer camp
- In it to win it: Longhorns not satisfied with just being at College World Series
- Super regionals: Stanford eliminates Texas Tech; Vanderbilt advances to CWS
- ALL-DISTRICT 12-6A BASEBALL: Belton's Shadrick named MVP
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.